Hi! We are Embacy — a global design agency focusing on tech companies and digital products, with more than 200 projects accomplished for clients from Australia, California, Norway, and South Africa. You can look through our projects here.
For starters, it is necessary to tell how we work:
- We build each project on a concept (aka image or metaphor). You should be able to generate it.
- A designer is engaged in one project only. A project manager is responsible for all the operations.
- We work fast with one-week sprints. We can do a full-fledged branding project and website in a matter of two months (under certain conditions even faster).
- After the project finished, we have a buffer week to conduct a project retro and prepare for the new upcoming project.
- Freelancers (e.g., designers, illustrators, copywriters, etc.) can be invited to the project if needed.
- Mistakes are okay. We expect not perfection, but people drawing conclusions from the mistakes.
Perhaps that's the main aspect of our work. If you are interested to learn more, please read the articles of our CEO Vadim: here, here, and here.
We have a lot of creative and talented designers on our team. To side with us and feel like you belong in our team, we think you should:
- Having many diverse projects in the portfolio – international ones will be a plus.
- Create easily brand identities for digital products and understand the basic principles of web design.
- Understand the importance of communication with a client.
- Understand how marketing and other processes work in international companies and IT products.
- Able to write a copy for project deliverables, work with 3D or motion, or create guidelines for a motion designer or 3D illustrator.
- Be fluent in English.
We aspire to become a confident global studio, so:
- Inside Embacy there is an atmosphere of healthy competition and an excellent ground for development.
- We regularly reflect on tasks and know how to decompose experiences so as not to repeat past mistakes.
- It is important for us to improve the quality of our projects every quarter.
- We value freedom (i.e., to work with those companies and people who are close to us, to be true to ourselves), but we know that freedom results from professionalism and autonomy.
- We care about everyone. If you tell your teammates that you are bad at something, they can either teach you or back you up at the right time.
- We develop separately and together simultaneously – every Friday is a self-development day (on Fridays, we are not doing projects, but learning, brainstorming, conducting retros, and one-on-one meetings).
To sum up, in Embacy there are people close in spirit who share approaches and principles and are ready to cultivate them together. If our values are close to you, let’s connect.
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. In the subject specify Embacy_Senior Brand Designer.